WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Luh Gede Wahyuni




Hello......with big pleasure to introduce myself for all cute friendships. My name is Luh Gede Wahyuni. I was born in Klungkung, Bali on 5th of July, 1977. My family always call me by " Luh or made " but in my school or working place , they call me by " Wahyuni ". I have 1 elder sister . I spent my childhood in the simple family in Klungkung - Bali.


Klungkung is the smallest regency in Bali where we can find in east part of Bali, just 30 minutes from Candidasa - Karangasem and you could reach by  much easy passing the direction to Gianyar regency . This regency is divided into 4 districts as Banjarangkan, Dawan, Klungkung and Nusa Penida. The regency is famous for its classic Balinese paintings which mostly depict the story of epics like Mahabharata or Ramayana. These classic paintings come from the frescoes of the Balinese Palaces, and also be found at Klungkung Palace in the downtown Area. The famous village who still keep all classic paintings activities until this recent would find at Kamasan Village .

As Balinese who born in Klungkung, i took simple course for create classic Balinese painting in Kamasan. Lucky...after working there, i can follow my teacher and  make classic Balinese painting.My capacity to make classic Balinese painting has brought me to work in Lausanne - Switzerland as employee of BANCO Swiss ( www.banco.ch ) in 1998 - 1999. And event i took occasion as classic Balinese painting teacher in the resort of Ubud - Rijasa Agung Resort & Villas
( www.rijasa.com ) in 2008 - 2011. It was really enjoyable and happy to spend my times for making painting there.  




Thank you, 
Luh




No comments:

Post a Comment